A temple of Romanesque origin that conserves interesting medieval brackets on the exte-rior of the north wall. The south wall displays a sundial that appears perched on one of the buttresses of the fabulous baroque chapel built in 1634 by the Yáñez family of Lugo, made up of lords and abbots related to the Counts of Monterrei that settled in Oímbra from the 16th century.